With the help of AX-iom ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 CRM replaces Salesforce at Samco Machinery who are poised to reap the benefits of an integrated CRM.
Toronto, ON – For Samco Machinery, continuous improvement is a strict regimen. Therefore it is no surprise that AX-iom ERP released today that Samco Machinery Ltd. has moved to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. A previous user of Salesforce, Samco is positioned to benefit from integrated CRM with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
Samco Machinery ( www.samco-machinery.com ), a leading roll forming machine solutions provider with head offices located in Toronto, Ontario accepted the challenge of replacing their CRM solution upon their decision to move to Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP for their enterprise-wide management solution. Microsoft Dynamics AX offered Samco a solution that would embrace the complexities of their engineer-to-order (ETO) manufacturing operations while providing a flexible, modifiable and familiar toolset. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 CRM will be utilized by Samco’s divisions located in North America and India and is expected to save the company significant subscription costs from their previous online CRM service provider.
AX-iom ERP is providing implementation services for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 which will be fully implemented at the manufacturer later this year. “The transition to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 CRM at Samco Machinery went very smoothly”, stated David Linton of AX-iom ERP. “AX 2012 provides Samco with all the functionality that they had previously been using in Salesforce and AX 2012 has the added benefit of being integrated with the rest of their ERP solution. Samco’s sales team can now take advantage of full visibility of all customer activities.” In addition to the increased visibility, Samco is realizing the following benefits from its CRM software transition:
- Robust CRM application with full support of Account, Contact, Lead, Prospect and Opportunity Management.
- Increased productivity through integration of CRM data with Microsoft Outlook e-mail
- Full integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning Software providing full 360 visibility of customer activity
- Comprehensive Sales and Marketing utilities including Sales Pipeline and Marketing Campaign management
- Decreased training costs with all Samco CRM and ERP users in a single integrated application
- Increased flexibility in reporting using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SharePoint tools
- Significant annual savings of Salesforce.com subscription costs
Bob Repovs, CEO of Samco Machinery concurs with the importance of an integrated solution stating, “An integrated CRM solution, including estimating and quoting tools that will reduce the manual effort required to respond to RFQ’s will help us win more business.”
Samco is now enjoying the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 CRM as their ERP implementation continues to move forward towards their target date. AX-iom ERP remains focused at not only providing a successful implementation but at leveraging Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012’s tools to provide the best possible return on investment for Samco Machinery – a feat that can only be made possible through a next generation, robust and comprehensive ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.